A Europe We Trust: visions of European youth
Are you a young person aged 13 – 19 and living in Europe? Do you have a vision for the future of Europe that you would like to share?
If so, take part in EnTrust’s creative contest, ‘A Europe We Trust: visions of European youth’.
What can I submit?
We accept submissions in a visual format – this could be a drawing, painting or photograph that represents your vision. If a visual submission is not accessible to you, we also accept written submissions like essays or opinion pieces. Please see the guidelines for further information on submission criteria.
What is the prize?
Winners will be invited to Brussels in January 2024 to attend an awards ceremony and visit the EU institutions.
What should my submission be about?
Your submission should be based on your vision for the future of Europe. You can use one or more of the below topics as inspiration:
- Equality, Inclusiveness and Accessibility: How do you envision a more equal, inclusive and accessible Europe for young people?
- Youth Participation, Representation and Open Dialogue in the EU: What would Europe look like with a more active role for young people in decision-making?
- Sustainability, Climate Action and Empowerment of Rural Youth: How do you envision a future Europe in which all young people have a role in climate action and sustainability?
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: What would Europe look like if it placed greater importance on mental health and wellbeing?
- Access to Employment, Fair Working Conditions and a Living Wage: What would Europe be like if all young people could access the labour market, have fair working conditions and be paid a living wage?
Who can enter?
The contest is open to young people residing in any of the 27 EU Member States as well as EU candidate countries. You can enter either as an individual or in a group. Three winners will be selected and announced in November 2023.
Where and when do I submit?
You can send us your submission via this form. We also ask you to tell us a little bit about yourself and your work. The form must be filled out in English. The deadline for submissions is 31st October at 17:00 CET.
More questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
‘A Europe we Trust: visions of European youth’ takes place within the framework of the EnTrust project, a multidisciplinary and international research project dedicated to providing novel insights into trust and distrust in governance and measures to support sustainable and democratic societies in Europe. It consists of a consortium of seven research teams led by the University of Siegen in Germany.
Share this with your network
Please see below a flyer containing all the relevant information about the contest which can be circulated with your network. The flyers are in all the languages of the EnTrust project (English, German, Italian, Danish, Polish, Serbian, Greek, Czech).
Versions for digital use
Versions for print use